Where can I get my questions answered and learn what to do after an accident?


When contacted by someone who believes he or she has a claim, there will generally be phone discussions with a member of our staff who will get the details of the incident and the client's personal information. We will meet with the client for free to offer a consultation. We'll go over whether they need an attorney and some of the specifics of their case.

In the Sacramento & Elk Grove areas, you will find top rated legal representation at the law offices of John M. O’Brien & Associates. With a practice devoted exclusively to personal injury law, 26 years of experience, and the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell and AVVO ratings, the O’Brien law firm is an unbeatable choice, especially for complex fatal and catastrophic injury cases.

DISCLAIMER:  This article is not a substitute for legal advice and in no way constitutes legal advice or gives rise to an attorney-client relationship. Adequate counsel is fact-dependent and requires independent analysis and inquiry specific to your situation and circumstances. This article is simply meant as a guide to explain in general and brief terms certain issues and serves to provide general information. Contact John M. O’Brien & Associates at 916-714-8200 if you require legal help or wish to seek legal advice for your specific legal issue(s).